Nov 9, 2012, 12:06 AM EST
The season is here. Finally. Officially. We get to watch some college basketball.
Friday’s filled with interesting games – two of which, No. 4 Ohio State vs. Marquette and Georgetown vs. No. 10 Florida – you can watch on NBC Sports Network tonight starting at 7 p.m. ET. Throw in a matchup between No. 3 Kentucky and Maryland and Michigan State-UConn, and it’s a pretty solid opening night.
You’re primed and ready, right? You’ve read all the preseason content we’ve churned out for the last six weeks (find it here and here) and can’t wait for Friday’s predictions from CBT’s writers, right?
Good. In the meantime, here’s a preview video for those of you tuning in late. Our friends at SportsTalk do a quickie overview of the season, including which teams are overrated.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)