Nov 9, 2012, 12:06 AM EDT
The season is here. Finally. Officially. We get to watch some college basketball.
Friday’s filled with interesting games – two of which, No. 4 Ohio State vs. Marquette and Georgetown vs. No. 10 Florida – you can watch on NBC Sports Network tonight starting at 7 p.m. ET. Throw in a matchup between No. 3 Kentucky and Maryland and Michigan State-UConn, and it’s a pretty solid opening night.
You’re primed and ready, right? You’ve read all the preseason content we’ve churned out for the last six weeks (find it here and here) and can’t wait for Friday’s predictions from CBT’s writers, right?
Good. In the meantime, here’s a preview video for those of you tuning in late. Our friends at SportsTalk do a quickie overview of the season, including which teams are overrated.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)