Nov 9, 2012, 12:06 AM EDT
The season is here. Finally. Officially. We get to watch some college basketball.
Friday’s filled with interesting games – two of which, No. 4 Ohio State vs. Marquette and Georgetown vs. No. 10 Florida – you can watch on NBC Sports Network tonight starting at 7 p.m. ET. Throw in a matchup between No. 3 Kentucky and Maryland and Michigan State-UConn, and it’s a pretty solid opening night.
You’re primed and ready, right? You’ve read all the preseason content we’ve churned out for the last six weeks (find it here and here) and can’t wait for Friday’s predictions from CBT’s writers, right?
Good. In the meantime, here’s a preview video for those of you tuning in late. Our friends at SportsTalk do a quickie overview of the season, including which teams are overrated.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)