Nov 9, 2012, 12:06 AM EDT
The season is here. Finally. Officially. We get to watch some college basketball.
Friday’s filled with interesting games – two of which, No. 4 Ohio State vs. Marquette and Georgetown vs. No. 10 Florida – you can watch on NBC Sports Network tonight starting at 7 p.m. ET. Throw in a matchup between No. 3 Kentucky and Maryland and Michigan State-UConn, and it’s a pretty solid opening night.
You’re primed and ready, right? You’ve read all the preseason content we’ve churned out for the last six weeks (find it here and here) and can’t wait for Friday’s predictions from CBT’s writers, right?
Good. In the meantime, here’s a preview video for those of you tuning in late. Our friends at SportsTalk do a quickie overview of the season, including which teams are overrated.
You also can follow me on Twitter @MikeMillerNBC.
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 13
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims