Nov 9, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
No. 4 Ohio State tips off against Marquette at 7 p.m. on the NBC Sports Network in the 2012 Carrier Classic. Docked off the coast of Mt. Pleasant, S.C., the game takes place onboard the USS Yorktown, where 8,000 active-duty servicemembers will be in attendance.
This year’s Carrier Classic is a double-header, with the Ohio State women’s basketball team taking on Notre Dame at 5 p.m. before the Buckeye men get a shot at Marquette.
Ever wondered how an event like this comes together? Take a look at the time-lapse video below to see crew set up the floor for the big games.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)