Nov 9, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
No. 4 Ohio State tips off against Marquette at 7 p.m. on the NBC Sports Network in the 2012 Carrier Classic. Docked off the coast of Mt. Pleasant, S.C., the game takes place onboard the USS Yorktown, where 8,000 active-duty servicemembers will be in attendance.
This year’s Carrier Classic is a double-header, with the Ohio State women’s basketball team taking on Notre Dame at 5 p.m. before the Buckeye men get a shot at Marquette.
Ever wondered how an event like this comes together? Take a look at the time-lapse video below to see crew set up the floor for the big games.
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 13
- John Calipari: ‘We’re chasing perfection’ (14)
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Big Ten considering ‘protected rivalries’ for basketball schedule (9)
- Federal tax documents reveal that Mike Krzyzewski made $9.7 million in 2011 (4)
- Evan Gordon is transferring to Indiana (4)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2
- PBT: Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT