Nov 10, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
Natalie Achonwa scored 17 points and added 10 rebounds for No. 7 Notre Dame in a 57-51 over No. 19 Ohio State in the 2012 Carrier Classic in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., Friday night.
Skylar Diggins added 11 points and three assists for the Irish, who are coming off a run to the national championship game last season.
The game was the first of two at the 2012 Carrier Classic, which features No. 4 Ohio State and Marquette in the night cap.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 28
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (29)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)