Nov 12, 2012, 11:40 PM EST
To read through all of the Marathon Madness posts, click here.
Marathon Madness is here!
And trust me, we have you prepared for the next 24 hours. You need advice on how to make it through all 24 hours? We got you covered. You want to know which games you can power nap through? Yeah, we got that, too.
The first game tonight is West Virginia heading out to Spokane to take on No. 19 Gonzaga, which has the makings to be one of the best games of the entire event. You like talented back court battles? How about Juwan Staten and Jabarie Hinds squaring off with Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell. You want to see athletic front court players go head-to-head? Elias Harris and Sam Dower will do exactly that with Aaric Murray. Are post battles between big, goofy big men your bread and butter? Well, you’ll love seeing Deniz Kilicli and Prmezek Karnowski going at it.
What are you excited to see? Who do you think will win? Will Bob Huggins be sporting a track suit? Join in on the conversation in the comments section.
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 1
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)