Nov 12, 2012, 11:40 PM EDT
To read through all of the Marathon Madness posts, click here.
Marathon Madness is here!
And trust me, we have you prepared for the next 24 hours. You need advice on how to make it through all 24 hours? We got you covered. You want to know which games you can power nap through? Yeah, we got that, too.
The first game tonight is West Virginia heading out to Spokane to take on No. 19 Gonzaga, which has the makings to be one of the best games of the entire event. You like talented back court battles? How about Juwan Staten and Jabarie Hinds squaring off with Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell. You want to see athletic front court players go head-to-head? Elias Harris and Sam Dower will do exactly that with Aaric Murray. Are post battles between big, goofy big men your bread and butter? Well, you’ll love seeing Deniz Kilicli and Prmezek Karnowski going at it.
What are you excited to see? Who do you think will win? Will Bob Huggins be sporting a track suit? Join in on the conversation in the comments section.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)