Nov 12, 2012, 11:40 PM EDT
To read through all of the Marathon Madness posts, click here.
Marathon Madness is here!
And trust me, we have you prepared for the next 24 hours. You need advice on how to make it through all 24 hours? We got you covered. You want to know which games you can power nap through? Yeah, we got that, too.
The first game tonight is West Virginia heading out to Spokane to take on No. 19 Gonzaga, which has the makings to be one of the best games of the entire event. You like talented back court battles? How about Juwan Staten and Jabarie Hinds squaring off with Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell. You want to see athletic front court players go head-to-head? Elias Harris and Sam Dower will do exactly that with Aaric Murray. Are post battles between big, goofy big men your bread and butter? Well, you’ll love seeing Deniz Kilicli and Prmezek Karnowski going at it.
What are you excited to see? Who do you think will win? Will Bob Huggins be sporting a track suit? Join in on the conversation in the comments section.
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- Bracketology: Delaware, Manhattan, Wofford punch tickets 1
- 2014 SEC Tournament Preview: How will Kentucky, bubble teams fair? 1
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 1
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)