Nov 12, 2012, 11:40 PM EDT
To read through all of the Marathon Madness posts, click here.
Marathon Madness is here!
And trust me, we have you prepared for the next 24 hours. You need advice on how to make it through all 24 hours? We got you covered. You want to know which games you can power nap through? Yeah, we got that, too.
The first game tonight is West Virginia heading out to Spokane to take on No. 19 Gonzaga, which has the makings to be one of the best games of the entire event. You like talented back court battles? How about Juwan Staten and Jabarie Hinds squaring off with Kevin Pangos and Gary Bell. You want to see athletic front court players go head-to-head? Elias Harris and Sam Dower will do exactly that with Aaric Murray. Are post battles between big, goofy big men your bread and butter? Well, you’ll love seeing Deniz Kilicli and Prmezek Karnowski going at it.
What are you excited to see? Who do you think will win? Will Bob Huggins be sporting a track suit? Join in on the conversation in the comments section.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)