Nov 14, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
Senior Chase Braswell tallied a double-double of 21 points and 12 rebounds to lead Charlotte to a 66-53 win over Georgia Southern Wednesday night at Halton Arena in North Carolina.
“It was good to get a win at home,” Charlotte coach Alan Major said. “We had good balance with scoring and rebounding tonight. Tonight’s win was a total team effort.”
The 49ers shot 49 percent from the field and outrebounded Georgia Southern 40-19, including 16 second-chance opportunities on the offensive glass.
Watch highlights below from the NBC Sports Network:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)