Nov 14, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
Georgetown will be without star forward Otto Porter tonight at they take on the Flames of Liberty.
“After the game on Sunday, Otto exhibited symptoms indicative of a mild concussion,” John Thompson III said in a statement. “Otto’s well-being is our first priority and he is being monitored by our sports medicine team and our doctors, who have been evaluating him daily.”
The Hoyas shouldn’t have an issue handling Liberty without Porter, but they also shouldn’t have had problems beating Duquesne without him. Georgetown won that game by just six points.
Porter played six minutes against the Dukes, but he took an elbow to the face early in the first half.
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 3
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 1
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft 8
- Bobby Portis announces that he is turning pro 0
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)