Nov 14, 2012, 6:05 PM EDT
Georgetown will be without star forward Otto Porter tonight at they take on the Flames of Liberty.
“After the game on Sunday, Otto exhibited symptoms indicative of a mild concussion,” John Thompson III said in a statement. “Otto’s well-being is our first priority and he is being monitored by our sports medicine team and our doctors, who have been evaluating him daily.”
The Hoyas shouldn’t have an issue handling Liberty without Porter, but they also shouldn’t have had problems beating Duquesne without him. Georgetown won that game by just six points.
Porter played six minutes against the Dukes, but he took an elbow to the face early in the first half.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0