Nov 14, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Kyle Anderson took a nasty fall in UCLA’s 80-79 overtime win against UC-Irvine on Tuesday night, tripping over a camera man as he chased a loose ball out of bounds.
He returned to the game later on, but still went in for an MRI on Wednesday, which showed that he has a bone contusion in that wrist. He went through a walk-through with the team on Wednesday, but not much beyond that.
“I don’t think there’s a lot of swelling,” UCLA head coach Ben Howland said. “There is pain and point tenderness. He indicated it wasn’t as bad today, but maybe that’s just him being tough, too.”
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)