Nov 14, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Kyle Anderson took a nasty fall in UCLA’s 80-79 overtime win against UC-Irvine on Tuesday night, tripping over a camera man as he chased a loose ball out of bounds.
He returned to the game later on, but still went in for an MRI on Wednesday, which showed that he has a bone contusion in that wrist. He went through a walk-through with the team on Wednesday, but not much beyond that.
“I don’t think there’s a lot of swelling,” UCLA head coach Ben Howland said. “There is pain and point tenderness. He indicated it wasn’t as bad today, but maybe that’s just him being tough, too.”
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 1
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (3)
- WATCH LIVE: Wings-Hawks, Game 4
- PHT: Rangers live another day, edge Bruins in OT
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1