Nov 14, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Kyle Anderson took a nasty fall in UCLA’s 80-79 overtime win against UC-Irvine on Tuesday night, tripping over a camera man as he chased a loose ball out of bounds.
He returned to the game later on, but still went in for an MRI on Wednesday, which showed that he has a bone contusion in that wrist. He went through a walk-through with the team on Wednesday, but not much beyond that.
“I don’t think there’s a lot of swelling,” UCLA head coach Ben Howland said. “There is pain and point tenderness. He indicated it wasn’t as bad today, but maybe that’s just him being tough, too.”
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)