Nov 14, 2012, 9:15 PM EST
Kyle Anderson took a nasty fall in UCLA’s 80-79 overtime win against UC-Irvine on Tuesday night, tripping over a camera man as he chased a loose ball out of bounds.
He returned to the game later on, but still went in for an MRI on Wednesday, which showed that he has a bone contusion in that wrist. He went through a walk-through with the team on Wednesday, but not much beyond that.
“I don’t think there’s a lot of swelling,” UCLA head coach Ben Howland said. “There is pain and point tenderness. He indicated it wasn’t as bad today, but maybe that’s just him being tough, too.”
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)