Nov 14, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Kyle Anderson took a nasty fall in UCLA’s 80-79 overtime win against UC-Irvine on Tuesday night, tripping over a camera man as he chased a loose ball out of bounds.
He returned to the game later on, but still went in for an MRI on Wednesday, which showed that he has a bone contusion in that wrist. He went through a walk-through with the team on Wednesday, but not much beyond that.
“I don’t think there’s a lot of swelling,” UCLA head coach Ben Howland said. “There is pain and point tenderness. He indicated it wasn’t as bad today, but maybe that’s just him being tough, too.”
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)