Nov 17, 2012, 3:04 PM EST
Arizona Wildcats head coach Sean Miller celebrates his 44th birthday Saturday, two days after his team got a 72-51 win over UTEP to move to 2-0 on the season.
Miller is beginning his four season with the Wildcats, having come over from a successful stint at Xavier. In his time with the Wildcats, he has compiled a 71-35 record and brought U of A to the Final Four in 2010-11.
He has a highly regarded recruiting class coming to Arizona from the Class of 2012, led by big men Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerrett, and Brandon Ashley. The Wildcats have yet to face a BCS opponent so far in 2012-13, but play mid-major Long Beach State Monday.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)