Nov 17, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
Arizona Wildcats head coach Sean Miller celebrates his 44th birthday Saturday, two days after his team got a 72-51 win over UTEP to move to 2-0 on the season.
Miller is beginning his four season with the Wildcats, having come over from a successful stint at Xavier. In his time with the Wildcats, he has compiled a 71-35 record and brought U of A to the Final Four in 2010-11.
He has a highly regarded recruiting class coming to Arizona from the Class of 2012, led by big men Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerrett, and Brandon Ashley. The Wildcats have yet to face a BCS opponent so far in 2012-13, but play mid-major Long Beach State Monday.
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 3
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 12
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? 11
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Former Duke guard speaks publicly for first time since dismissal from team (5)