Nov 17, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
Arizona Wildcats head coach Sean Miller celebrates his 44th birthday Saturday, two days after his team got a 72-51 win over UTEP to move to 2-0 on the season.
Miller is beginning his four season with the Wildcats, having come over from a successful stint at Xavier. In his time with the Wildcats, he has compiled a 71-35 record and brought U of A to the Final Four in 2010-11.
He has a highly regarded recruiting class coming to Arizona from the Class of 2012, led by big men Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerrett, and Brandon Ashley. The Wildcats have yet to face a BCS opponent so far in 2012-13, but play mid-major Long Beach State Monday.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)