Nov 17, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
Arizona Wildcats head coach Sean Miller celebrates his 44th birthday Saturday, two days after his team got a 72-51 win over UTEP to move to 2-0 on the season.
Miller is beginning his four season with the Wildcats, having come over from a successful stint at Xavier. In his time with the Wildcats, he has compiled a 71-35 record and brought U of A to the Final Four in 2010-11.
He has a highly regarded recruiting class coming to Arizona from the Class of 2012, led by big men Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerrett, and Brandon Ashley. The Wildcats have yet to face a BCS opponent so far in 2012-13, but play mid-major Long Beach State Monday.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 30
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)