Nov 17, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
Arizona Wildcats head coach Sean Miller celebrates his 44th birthday Saturday, two days after his team got a 72-51 win over UTEP to move to 2-0 on the season.
Miller is beginning his four season with the Wildcats, having come over from a successful stint at Xavier. In his time with the Wildcats, he has compiled a 71-35 record and brought U of A to the Final Four in 2010-11.
He has a highly regarded recruiting class coming to Arizona from the Class of 2012, led by big men Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerrett, and Brandon Ashley. The Wildcats have yet to face a BCS opponent so far in 2012-13, but play mid-major Long Beach State Monday.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)