Nov 25, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
BYU fans certainly don’t lack for creativity when it comes to getting Jabari Parker, one of the top prospects in the 2013 class, to understand just how much they want to see him in a Cougar uniform.
There were the “Chicago to Provo” T-shirts that some 6,300 fans were expected to wear to BYU’s game against Cal State Northridge on Saturday with Parker taking his official visit, and now there’s a music video.
Yes, a couple BYU fans have taken the liberty to remake Psy’s “Gangnam Style” in honor of Parker, calling it “Parker Style.” Enjoy.
Parker is also considering Duke, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford, and this isn’t the first time in a player’s recruitment that a fan base has done anything possible to show how much they want him to commit.
Will “Parker Style” get Jabari to Provo? We’ll have to wait and see, but nothing wrong with fans going the extra mile.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)