Nov 25, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
BYU fans certainly don’t lack for creativity when it comes to getting Jabari Parker, one of the top prospects in the 2013 class, to understand just how much they want to see him in a Cougar uniform.
There were the “Chicago to Provo” T-shirts that some 6,300 fans were expected to wear to BYU’s game against Cal State Northridge on Saturday with Parker taking his official visit, and now there’s a music video.
Yes, a couple BYU fans have taken the liberty to remake Psy’s “Gangnam Style” in honor of Parker, calling it “Parker Style.” Enjoy.
Parker is also considering Duke, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford, and this isn’t the first time in a player’s recruitment that a fan base has done anything possible to show how much they want him to commit.
Will “Parker Style” get Jabari to Provo? We’ll have to wait and see, but nothing wrong with fans going the extra mile.
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 3
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)