Nov 25, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
BYU fans certainly don’t lack for creativity when it comes to getting Jabari Parker, one of the top prospects in the 2013 class, to understand just how much they want to see him in a Cougar uniform.
There were the “Chicago to Provo” T-shirts that some 6,300 fans were expected to wear to BYU’s game against Cal State Northridge on Saturday with Parker taking his official visit, and now there’s a music video.
Yes, a couple BYU fans have taken the liberty to remake Psy’s “Gangnam Style” in honor of Parker, calling it “Parker Style.” Enjoy.
Parker is also considering Duke, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford, and this isn’t the first time in a player’s recruitment that a fan base has done anything possible to show how much they want him to commit.
Will “Parker Style” get Jabari to Provo? We’ll have to wait and see, but nothing wrong with fans going the extra mile.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)