Nov 25, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
BYU fans certainly don’t lack for creativity when it comes to getting Jabari Parker, one of the top prospects in the 2013 class, to understand just how much they want to see him in a Cougar uniform.
There were the “Chicago to Provo” T-shirts that some 6,300 fans were expected to wear to BYU’s game against Cal State Northridge on Saturday with Parker taking his official visit, and now there’s a music video.
Yes, a couple BYU fans have taken the liberty to remake Psy’s “Gangnam Style” in honor of Parker, calling it “Parker Style.” Enjoy.
Parker is also considering Duke, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford, and this isn’t the first time in a player’s recruitment that a fan base has done anything possible to show how much they want him to commit.
Will “Parker Style” get Jabari to Provo? We’ll have to wait and see, but nothing wrong with fans going the extra mile.
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 0
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)