Nov 27, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
Sandro Carissimo had 25 points and six assists and Clancy Rugg added 16 points off the bench as Vermont went into Boston and knocked off Harvard, 85-78.
Harvard is a team that has been known for their defense over the last couple of seasons, but the Catamounts cut them up to the tune of 59.6% shooting while hitting eight of the 17 threes they took. UVM was coming off of an 0-6 performance from deep in a win over Yale.
Wesley Saunders had a career-high 21 points for the Crimson, while Laurent Rivard chipped in with 17.
The highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)