Nov 27, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Sandro Carissimo had 25 points and six assists and Clancy Rugg added 16 points off the bench as Vermont went into Boston and knocked off Harvard, 85-78.
Harvard is a team that has been known for their defense over the last couple of seasons, but the Catamounts cut them up to the tune of 59.6% shooting while hitting eight of the 17 threes they took. UVM was coming off of an 0-6 performance from deep in a win over Yale.
Wesley Saunders had a career-high 21 points for the Crimson, while Laurent Rivard chipped in with 17.
The highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 1
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)