Nov 27, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Sandro Carissimo had 25 points and six assists and Clancy Rugg added 16 points off the bench as Vermont went into Boston and knocked off Harvard, 85-78.
Harvard is a team that has been known for their defense over the last couple of seasons, but the Catamounts cut them up to the tune of 59.6% shooting while hitting eight of the 17 threes they took. UVM was coming off of an 0-6 performance from deep in a win over Yale.
Wesley Saunders had a career-high 21 points for the Crimson, while Laurent Rivard chipped in with 17.
The highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)