Nov 27, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Sandro Carissimo had 25 points and six assists and Clancy Rugg added 16 points off the bench as Vermont went into Boston and knocked off Harvard, 85-78.
Harvard is a team that has been known for their defense over the last couple of seasons, but the Catamounts cut them up to the tune of 59.6% shooting while hitting eight of the 17 threes they took. UVM was coming off of an 0-6 performance from deep in a win over Yale.
Wesley Saunders had a career-high 21 points for the Crimson, while Laurent Rivard chipped in with 17.
The highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1