Nov 27, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
Sandro Carissimo had 25 points and six assists and Clancy Rugg added 16 points off the bench as Vermont went into Boston and knocked off Harvard, 85-78.
Harvard is a team that has been known for their defense over the last couple of seasons, but the Catamounts cut them up to the tune of 59.6% shooting while hitting eight of the 17 threes they took. UVM was coming off of an 0-6 performance from deep in a win over Yale.
Wesley Saunders had a career-high 21 points for the Crimson, while Laurent Rivard chipped in with 17.
The highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)