Dec 5, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Yup, College Basketball Talk has joined the podcast fray.
Make a habit of checking in every Wednesday around noon for the most concise and entertaining half hour of college basketball insight and analysis.
The CBT Podcast won’t waste your time with trivial stories or endless ranting. In 30 minutes or less, we tackle to most important story lines of the week. Short, sweet, and to the point.
In the inaugural episode, I’m joined by my always enthusiastic former-roommate and current CBT colleague Rob Dauster.
Rob and I discuss three teams that have some huge question marks and we play a little game of True or False. We also touch on Rob’s affinity for gunners, Louisville’s Russ Smith in particular.
So sit back and enjoy as we work out all the kinks of the inaugural episode of the CBT Podcast.
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)