Dec 5, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Yup, College Basketball Talk has joined the podcast fray.
Make a habit of checking in every Wednesday around noon for the most concise and entertaining half hour of college basketball insight and analysis.
The CBT Podcast won’t waste your time with trivial stories or endless ranting. In 30 minutes or less, we tackle to most important story lines of the week. Short, sweet, and to the point.
In the inaugural episode, I’m joined by my always enthusiastic former-roommate and current CBT colleague Rob Dauster.
Rob and I discuss three teams that have some huge question marks and we play a little game of True or False. We also touch on Rob’s affinity for gunners, Louisville’s Russ Smith in particular.
So sit back and enjoy as we work out all the kinks of the inaugural episode of the CBT Podcast.
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)