Dec 5, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
Yup, College Basketball Talk has joined the podcast fray.
Make a habit of checking in every Wednesday around noon for the most concise and entertaining half hour of college basketball insight and analysis.
The CBT Podcast won’t waste your time with trivial stories or endless ranting. In 30 minutes or less, we tackle to most important story lines of the week. Short, sweet, and to the point.
In the inaugural episode, I’m joined by my always enthusiastic former-roommate and current CBT colleague Rob Dauster.
Rob and I discuss three teams that have some huge question marks and we play a little game of True or False. We also touch on Rob’s affinity for gunners, Louisville’s Russ Smith in particular.
So sit back and enjoy as we work out all the kinks of the inaugural episode of the CBT Podcast.
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)