Dec 5, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Yup, College Basketball Talk has joined the podcast fray.
Make a habit of checking in every Wednesday around noon for the most concise and entertaining half hour of college basketball insight and analysis.
The CBT Podcast won’t waste your time with trivial stories or endless ranting. In 30 minutes or less, we tackle to most important story lines of the week. Short, sweet, and to the point.
In the inaugural episode, I’m joined by my always enthusiastic former-roommate and current CBT colleague Rob Dauster.
Rob and I discuss three teams that have some huge question marks and we play a little game of True or False. We also touch on Rob’s affinity for gunners, Louisville’s Russ Smith in particular.
So sit back and enjoy as we work out all the kinks of the inaugural episode of the CBT Podcast.
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)