Dec 5, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Yup, College Basketball Talk has joined the podcast fray.
Make a habit of checking in every Wednesday around noon for the most concise and entertaining half hour of college basketball insight and analysis.
The CBT Podcast won’t waste your time with trivial stories or endless ranting. In 30 minutes or less, we tackle to most important story lines of the week. Short, sweet, and to the point.
In the inaugural episode, I’m joined by my always enthusiastic former-roommate and current CBT colleague Rob Dauster.
Rob and I discuss three teams that have some huge question marks and we play a little game of True or False. We also touch on Rob’s affinity for gunners, Louisville’s Russ Smith in particular.
So sit back and enjoy as we work out all the kinks of the inaugural episode of the CBT Podcast.
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)