Dec 6, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
We’ve all seen those videos where someone hooks up a ridiculous christmas light display to the beat of a song, creating an awesome display of nerdiness and a rare affliction known as “too much time on their hands”.
It was only a matter of time until a college hoops version of popped up and, not surprisingly, it’s from an Indiana fan.
As you can probably imagine, it starts with the IU fight song, but it doesn’t take long for a curve ball to get thrown in there:
Yes, that is a christmas light display tuned to Christian Watford’s three to beat Kentucky last season. Incredible.
(h/t Inside the Hall)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)