Dec 6, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
We’ve all seen those videos where someone hooks up a ridiculous christmas light display to the beat of a song, creating an awesome display of nerdiness and a rare affliction known as “too much time on their hands”.
It was only a matter of time until a college hoops version of popped up and, not surprisingly, it’s from an Indiana fan.
As you can probably imagine, it starts with the IU fight song, but it doesn’t take long for a curve ball to get thrown in there:
Yes, that is a christmas light display tuned to Christian Watford’s three to beat Kentucky last season. Incredible.
(h/t Inside the Hall)
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)