Dec 6, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
We’ve all seen those videos where someone hooks up a ridiculous christmas light display to the beat of a song, creating an awesome display of nerdiness and a rare affliction known as “too much time on their hands”.
It was only a matter of time until a college hoops version of popped up and, not surprisingly, it’s from an Indiana fan.
As you can probably imagine, it starts with the IU fight song, but it doesn’t take long for a curve ball to get thrown in there:
Yes, that is a christmas light display tuned to Christian Watford’s three to beat Kentucky last season. Incredible.
(h/t Inside the Hall)
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)