Dec 6, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
We’ve all seen those videos where someone hooks up a ridiculous christmas light display to the beat of a song, creating an awesome display of nerdiness and a rare affliction known as “too much time on their hands”.
It was only a matter of time until a college hoops version of popped up and, not surprisingly, it’s from an Indiana fan.
As you can probably imagine, it starts with the IU fight song, but it doesn’t take long for a curve ball to get thrown in there:
Yes, that is a christmas light display tuned to Christian Watford’s three to beat Kentucky last season. Incredible.
(h/t Inside the Hall)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 2
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)