Dec 6, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
We’ve all seen those videos where someone hooks up a ridiculous christmas light display to the beat of a song, creating an awesome display of nerdiness and a rare affliction known as “too much time on their hands”.
It was only a matter of time until a college hoops version of popped up and, not surprisingly, it’s from an Indiana fan.
As you can probably imagine, it starts with the IU fight song, but it doesn’t take long for a curve ball to get thrown in there:
Yes, that is a christmas light display tuned to Christian Watford’s three to beat Kentucky last season. Incredible.
(h/t Inside the Hall)
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)