Dec 9, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
We’ve all missed our fair share of free throws in our careers. On the playground or in the gym, in rec league or in high school, there’s always one we wish we could have had back.
For Appalachian State center Brian Okam, this is likely his “one”. Saturday against Western Carolina, he came up a solid 10 feet short on a free throw attempt and we’ve now got it on camera, ready to dissect it to no end, seeing where he went wrong.
Check it out below:
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)