Dec 9, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
We’ve all missed our fair share of free throws in our careers. On the playground or in the gym, in rec league or in high school, there’s always one we wish we could have had back.
For Appalachian State center Brian Okam, this is likely his “one”. Saturday against Western Carolina, he came up a solid 10 feet short on a free throw attempt and we’ve now got it on camera, ready to dissect it to no end, seeing where he went wrong.
Check it out below:
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)