Dec 9, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
We’ve all missed our fair share of free throws in our careers. On the playground or in the gym, in rec league or in high school, there’s always one we wish we could have had back.
For Appalachian State center Brian Okam, this is likely his “one”. Saturday against Western Carolina, he came up a solid 10 feet short on a free throw attempt and we’ve now got it on camera, ready to dissect it to no end, seeing where he went wrong.
Check it out below:
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)