Dec 9, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
We’ve all missed our fair share of free throws in our careers. On the playground or in the gym, in rec league or in high school, there’s always one we wish we could have had back.
For Appalachian State center Brian Okam, this is likely his “one”. Saturday against Western Carolina, he came up a solid 10 feet short on a free throw attempt and we’ve now got it on camera, ready to dissect it to no end, seeing where he went wrong.
Check it out below:
- Gregg Marshall to remain at Wichita State, won’t visit Alabama 1
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 5
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)