Dec 9, 2012, 1:14 PM EST
Indiana cruised to victory, 100-69, Saturday against Central Connecticut, but Victor Oladipo stole the show with his one-handed slam over a Terrell Allen. You can see it in the video below, courtesy of IU Athletics, beginning at about the 0:19 mark.
Now, there is plenty of blame to go around when a dunk like this happens. Oladipo more or less has a clear lane to the basket from the half-court line, giving him a full head of steam attacking the rim. It was a valiant effort by Allen to try for the block, but that’s the risk you run when trying to block a shot like that.
Check out the dunk and the rest of Indiana’s highlights below:
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 0
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 0
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)