Dec 9, 2012, 1:14 PM EST
Indiana cruised to victory, 100-69, Saturday against Central Connecticut, but Victor Oladipo stole the show with his one-handed slam over a Terrell Allen. You can see it in the video below, courtesy of IU Athletics, beginning at about the 0:19 mark.
Now, there is plenty of blame to go around when a dunk like this happens. Oladipo more or less has a clear lane to the basket from the half-court line, giving him a full head of steam attacking the rim. It was a valiant effort by Allen to try for the block, but that’s the risk you run when trying to block a shot like that.
Check out the dunk and the rest of Indiana’s highlights below:
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)