Dec 12, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
The CBT Podcast is back for a second installment. In episode two of “the best 30 minutes in college hoops”, Troy Machir is joined by College Basketball Talk writer Daniel Martin. The two discuss the future of the “Catholic-7″ and what this means for the Big East and A-10. The duo also discuss the end of the BracketBusters event which will end after this season.
In “Buy or Sell”, Daniel weighs his options on Illinois as a Big Ten contender, North Carolina as a ACC contender, and the weekend outlook on Indiana vs. Butler and Florida vs. Arizona.
CBT Podcast Episode 2
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)