Dec 12, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The CBT Podcast is back for a second installment. In episode two of “the best 30 minutes in college hoops”, Troy Machir is joined by College Basketball Talk writer Daniel Martin. The two discuss the future of the “Catholic-7″ and what this means for the Big East and A-10. The duo also discuss the end of the BracketBusters event which will end after this season.
In “Buy or Sell”, Daniel weighs his options on Illinois as a Big Ten contender, North Carolina as a ACC contender, and the weekend outlook on Indiana vs. Butler and Florida vs. Arizona.
CBT Podcast Episode 2
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0