Dec 12, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The CBT Podcast is back for a second installment. In episode two of “the best 30 minutes in college hoops”, Troy Machir is joined by College Basketball Talk writer Daniel Martin. The two discuss the future of the “Catholic-7” and what this means for the Big East and A-10. The duo also discuss the end of the BracketBusters event which will end after this season.
In “Buy or Sell”, Daniel weighs his options on Illinois as a Big Ten contender, North Carolina as a ACC contender, and the weekend outlook on Indiana vs. Butler and Florida vs. Arizona.
CBT Podcast Episode 2
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1