Dec 17, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
According to weather.com, the high in Syracuse on Monday is 46 degrees, which seems pretty warm for December in upstate NY.
Perhaps warm enough to warrant turning off the heat in the Carrier Dome?
Detroit traveled up to Syracuse on Sunday, as they will be playing the Orange at 7 p.m. on Monday night. but when they made their way to the Carrier Dome for practice, they were greeted with a chilly surprise.
From the official Detroit athletics twitter feed:
Yes, it was 48 degrees inside the dome during Detroit’s practice.
And it got colder:
Well played, Syracuse. Well played.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)