Dec 17, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
According to weather.com, the high in Syracuse on Monday is 46 degrees, which seems pretty warm for December in upstate NY.
Perhaps warm enough to warrant turning off the heat in the Carrier Dome?
Detroit traveled up to Syracuse on Sunday, as they will be playing the Orange at 7 p.m. on Monday night. but when they made their way to the Carrier Dome for practice, they were greeted with a chilly surprise.
From the official Detroit athletics twitter feed:
Yes, it was 48 degrees inside the dome during Detroit’s practice.
And it got colder:
Well played, Syracuse. Well played.
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 0
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)