Dec 17, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
According to weather.com, the high in Syracuse on Monday is 46 degrees, which seems pretty warm for December in upstate NY.
Perhaps warm enough to warrant turning off the heat in the Carrier Dome?
Detroit traveled up to Syracuse on Sunday, as they will be playing the Orange at 7 p.m. on Monday night. but when they made their way to the Carrier Dome for practice, they were greeted with a chilly surprise.
From the official Detroit athletics twitter feed:
Yes, it was 48 degrees inside the dome during Detroit’s practice.
And it got colder:
Well played, Syracuse. Well played.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)