Dec 17, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
According to weather.com, the high in Syracuse on Monday is 46 degrees, which seems pretty warm for December in upstate NY.
Perhaps warm enough to warrant turning off the heat in the Carrier Dome?
Detroit traveled up to Syracuse on Sunday, as they will be playing the Orange at 7 p.m. on Monday night. but when they made their way to the Carrier Dome for practice, they were greeted with a chilly surprise.
From the official Detroit athletics twitter feed:
Yes, it was 48 degrees inside the dome during Detroit’s practice.
And it got colder:
Well played, Syracuse. Well played.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)