Dec 17, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
According to weather.com, the high in Syracuse on Monday is 46 degrees, which seems pretty warm for December in upstate NY.
Perhaps warm enough to warrant turning off the heat in the Carrier Dome?
Detroit traveled up to Syracuse on Sunday, as they will be playing the Orange at 7 p.m. on Monday night. but when they made their way to the Carrier Dome for practice, they were greeted with a chilly surprise.
From the official Detroit athletics twitter feed:
Yes, it was 48 degrees inside the dome during Detroit’s practice.
And it got colder:
Well played, Syracuse. Well played.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)