Dec 19, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
There’s nothing quite as sweet as the unfiltered joy of a broadcaster calling an Atlantic Sun buzzer beater. We were graced with some more gold Tuesday night, when Chris Perez’s layup at the buzzer gave Stetson a 69-68 win over Florida Atlantic and sent play-by-play man Robbie Aaron into a tizzy.
For Stetson, the circumstances of the win made it even sweeter. The victory snapped a six-game losing streak and avenged a loss to FAU on Dec. 6.
Check out the video below, cracking microphone and all:
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 1
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)