Dec 19, 2012, 11:44 AM EST
There’s nothing quite as sweet as the unfiltered joy of a broadcaster calling an Atlantic Sun buzzer beater. We were graced with some more gold Tuesday night, when Chris Perez’s layup at the buzzer gave Stetson a 69-68 win over Florida Atlantic and sent play-by-play man Robbie Aaron into a tizzy.
For Stetson, the circumstances of the win made it even sweeter. The victory snapped a six-game losing streak and avenged a loss to FAU on Dec. 6.
Check out the video below, cracking microphone and all:
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 5
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)