Dec 19, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
There’s nothing quite as sweet as the unfiltered joy of a broadcaster calling an Atlantic Sun buzzer beater. We were graced with some more gold Tuesday night, when Chris Perez’s layup at the buzzer gave Stetson a 69-68 win over Florida Atlantic and sent play-by-play man Robbie Aaron into a tizzy.
For Stetson, the circumstances of the win made it even sweeter. The victory snapped a six-game losing streak and avenged a loss to FAU on Dec. 6.
Check out the video below, cracking microphone and all:
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)