Dec 19, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
There’s nothing quite as sweet as the unfiltered joy of a broadcaster calling an Atlantic Sun buzzer beater. We were graced with some more gold Tuesday night, when Chris Perez’s layup at the buzzer gave Stetson a 69-68 win over Florida Atlantic and sent play-by-play man Robbie Aaron into a tizzy.
For Stetson, the circumstances of the win made it even sweeter. The victory snapped a six-game losing streak and avenged a loss to FAU on Dec. 6.
Check out the video below, cracking microphone and all:
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)