Dec 19, 2012, 3:44 PM EST
Episode three of the College Basketball Talk Podcast is here. Host Troy Machir is joined by CBT writer Raphielle Johnson to discuss the all the recent action from across the country.
The show opens up with a quick look back at the Arizona vs. Florida thriller, and dives right in to the entertaining subject of west coast hoops. The Wildcats are clearly the top cats out west, but where do we go from there? Raphielle dishes on Colorado, Boise State and Wyoming’s Leonard Washington (A #ChappelleShow fan favorite).
But then there’s the subject of the Big East and Jim Boeheim’s 900th career win. Want to know what Rapheille’s favorite Big East moment is? You gotta click the link below to find out.
Finally, we take a look ahead at what should be a loaded Saturday of college hoops. But before we get to the weekend, there is the matter of Wednesday night’s “Crosstown Classic” between Xavier and Cincinnati.
So if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile-friendly version: CBT Podcast Episode 3
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)