Dec 19, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Episode three of the College Basketball Talk Podcast is here. Host Troy Machir is joined by CBT writer Raphielle Johnson to discuss the all the recent action from across the country.
The show opens up with a quick look back at the Arizona vs. Florida thriller, and dives right in to the entertaining subject of west coast hoops. The Wildcats are clearly the top cats out west, but where do we go from there? Raphielle dishes on Colorado, Boise State and Wyoming’s Leonard Washington (A #ChappelleShow fan favorite).
But then there’s the subject of the Big East and Jim Boeheim’s 900th career win. Want to know what Rapheille’s favorite Big East moment is? You gotta click the link below to find out.
Finally, we take a look ahead at what should be a loaded Saturday of college hoops. But before we get to the weekend, there is the matter of Wednesday night’s “Crosstown Classic” between Xavier and Cincinnati.
So if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile-friendly version: CBT Podcast Episode 3
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)