Dec 19, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
Episode three of the College Basketball Talk Podcast is here. Host Troy Machir is joined by CBT writer Raphielle Johnson to discuss the all the recent action from across the country.
The show opens up with a quick look back at the Arizona vs. Florida thriller, and dives right in to the entertaining subject of west coast hoops. The Wildcats are clearly the top cats out west, but where do we go from there? Raphielle dishes on Colorado, Boise State and Wyoming’s Leonard Washington (A #ChappelleShow fan favorite).
But then there’s the subject of the Big East and Jim Boeheim’s 900th career win. Want to know what Rapheille’s favorite Big East moment is? You gotta click the link below to find out.
Finally, we take a look ahead at what should be a loaded Saturday of college hoops. But before we get to the weekend, there is the matter of Wednesday night’s “Crosstown Classic” between Xavier and Cincinnati.
So if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile-friendly version: CBT Podcast Episode 3
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)