Dec 21, 2012, 6:41 PM EDT
Texas A&M is losing an asset inside, as coach Billy Kennedy announced Friday that junior center Keith Davis would be leaving the program.
Davis, who is averaging 5.9 minutes per game this season, played in 66 games during his time at Texas A&M. His best game of the season last year came on Jan. 21 against Oklahoma when he had four points and nine rebounds. Over the course of his time in College Station, he averaged 1.1 points and 2.3 rebounds per game.
In November, forward Daniel Alexander announced his intention to transfer out of the Texas A&M program. Around this time last season, point guard Jamal Branch transferred from the Aggies’ program to St. John’s. Branch makes his debut with his new team Friday night.
Texas A&M is 8-2 so far this season, having lost to Saint Louis and Oklahoma. The Aggies return to the floor Saturday against Southern.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)