Dec 24, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Yes. Another Christmas video (slow night).
This one features the Butler Bulldogs, whose 9-2 record includes an 88-86 overtime win over then-No. 1 Indiana on December 15.
The Bulldogs still have three non-conference games remaining before they tackle Atlantic 10 play, beginning with a trip to Vanderbilt on Saturday night. But there’s still time for holiday cheer, as evidenced in the video below.
Yes, head coach Brad Stevens and seniors Rotnei Clarke, Emerson Kampen, Andrew Smith and Chase Stigall as elves “singing” the Christmas classic “Feliz Navidad.”
While it doesn’t have the same level of player/coach participation as Maryland’s holiday video you can’t fault the effort of the folks at Butler on this one.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)