Dec 24, 2012, 11:31 PM EST
Yes. Another Christmas video (slow night).
This one features the Butler Bulldogs, whose 9-2 record includes an 88-86 overtime win over then-No. 1 Indiana on December 15.
The Bulldogs still have three non-conference games remaining before they tackle Atlantic 10 play, beginning with a trip to Vanderbilt on Saturday night. But there’s still time for holiday cheer, as evidenced in the video below.
Yes, head coach Brad Stevens and seniors Rotnei Clarke, Emerson Kampen, Andrew Smith and Chase Stigall as elves “singing” the Christmas classic “Feliz Navidad.”
While it doesn’t have the same level of player/coach participation as Maryland’s holiday video you can’t fault the effort of the folks at Butler on this one.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)