Dec 24, 2012, 11:31 PM EDT
Yes. Another Christmas video (slow night).
This one features the Butler Bulldogs, whose 9-2 record includes an 88-86 overtime win over then-No. 1 Indiana on December 15.
The Bulldogs still have three non-conference games remaining before they tackle Atlantic 10 play, beginning with a trip to Vanderbilt on Saturday night. But there’s still time for holiday cheer, as evidenced in the video below.
Yes, head coach Brad Stevens and seniors Rotnei Clarke, Emerson Kampen, Andrew Smith and Chase Stigall as elves “singing” the Christmas classic “Feliz Navidad.”
While it doesn’t have the same level of player/coach participation as Maryland’s holiday video you can’t fault the effort of the folks at Butler on this one.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)