Dec 24, 2012, 11:31 PM EST
Yes. Another Christmas video (slow night).
This one features the Butler Bulldogs, whose 9-2 record includes an 88-86 overtime win over then-No. 1 Indiana on December 15.
The Bulldogs still have three non-conference games remaining before they tackle Atlantic 10 play, beginning with a trip to Vanderbilt on Saturday night. But there’s still time for holiday cheer, as evidenced in the video below.
Yes, head coach Brad Stevens and seniors Rotnei Clarke, Emerson Kampen, Andrew Smith and Chase Stigall as elves “singing” the Christmas classic “Feliz Navidad.”
While it doesn’t have the same level of player/coach participation as Maryland’s holiday video you can’t fault the effort of the folks at Butler on this one.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)