Dec 24, 2012, 7:23 PM EDT
The holiday season usually results in moments that make one scratch their head, be it the ugly sweater parties, Christmas carols or another aspect of “the most wonderful time of the year.”
With that in mind, Tennessee made a video of the heads of their coaches, including head coach Cuonzo Martin, attached to the bodies of dancing elves.
Before pressing play make sure the volume isn’t too high, given the amount of bass in the music in this holiday video.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 36
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)