Dec 24, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of the singing videos that hoops teams come out with.
You see a lot of them this time of year, and while it’s always good to chuckle at just how bad some of the guys are as singers, it’s usually just the same old thing.
I always get the feeling that these videos are more fun to make than they are to watch.
And, thanks to Maryland’s basketball team, I now have proof of that.
Watch the Terps sing Frosty the Snowman, and make sure you stay around for the final two minutes of outtakes:
While watching Scott Spinelli and Bino Ranson bicker like two fourth-graders is hysterical, there are three moments in that video that really make it: 1) Pe’Shon Howard calling Charles Mitchell “Charlie the Snowman”; 2) Pe’Shon Howard saying that this isn’t Destiny’s Child, he’s Beyonce; 3) Every moment that includes Alex Len.
And if that wasn’t enough, how about a holiday-themed Q-and-A sesh:
And for what it’s worth, this is clearly the best Christmas song.
(Thanks, Testudo Times)
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)