Dec 24, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of the singing videos that hoops teams come out with.
You see a lot of them this time of year, and while it’s always good to chuckle at just how bad some of the guys are as singers, it’s usually just the same old thing.
I always get the feeling that these videos are more fun to make than they are to watch.
And, thanks to Maryland’s basketball team, I now have proof of that.
Watch the Terps sing Frosty the Snowman, and make sure you stay around for the final two minutes of outtakes:
While watching Scott Spinelli and Bino Ranson bicker like two fourth-graders is hysterical, there are three moments in that video that really make it: 1) Pe’Shon Howard calling Charles Mitchell “Charlie the Snowman”; 2) Pe’Shon Howard saying that this isn’t Destiny’s Child, he’s Beyonce; 3) Every moment that includes Alex Len.
And if that wasn’t enough, how about a holiday-themed Q-and-A sesh:
And for what it’s worth, this is clearly the best Christmas song.
(Thanks, Testudo Times)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 1
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)