Dec 24, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of the singing videos that hoops teams come out with.
You see a lot of them this time of year, and while it’s always good to chuckle at just how bad some of the guys are as singers, it’s usually just the same old thing.
I always get the feeling that these videos are more fun to make than they are to watch.
And, thanks to Maryland’s basketball team, I now have proof of that.
Watch the Terps sing Frosty the Snowman, and make sure you stay around for the final two minutes of outtakes:
While watching Scott Spinelli and Bino Ranson bicker like two fourth-graders is hysterical, there are three moments in that video that really make it: 1) Pe’Shon Howard calling Charles Mitchell “Charlie the Snowman”; 2) Pe’Shon Howard saying that this isn’t Destiny’s Child, he’s Beyonce; 3) Every moment that includes Alex Len.
And if that wasn’t enough, how about a holiday-themed Q-and-A sesh:
And for what it’s worth, this is clearly the best Christmas song.
(Thanks, Testudo Times)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 0
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)