Dec 25, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Seton Hall freshman center had finally started to make an impact with the Pirates.
In his first start of the season, Johnson finished with 11 points and eight boards against Longwood on Wednesday. While he’s only averaging seven minutes per game this season, Johnson’s value was increased with the injuries to Patrick Auda and Aaron Geramipoor.
But Johnson got hurt as SHU whooped up on LIU-Brooklyn, and on Monday, it was announced that he would miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
SHU is 10-2 on the season, but their front court depth is now non-existent.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)