Dec 25, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Seton Hall freshman center had finally started to make an impact with the Pirates.
In his first start of the season, Johnson finished with 11 points and eight boards against Longwood on Wednesday. While he’s only averaging seven minutes per game this season, Johnson’s value was increased with the injuries to Patrick Auda and Aaron Geramipoor.
But Johnson got hurt as SHU whooped up on LIU-Brooklyn, and on Monday, it was announced that he would miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
SHU is 10-2 on the season, but their front court depth is now non-existent.
- Report: Rutgers AD inflicted “mental cruelty” in her own coaching days 0
- Next college hoops season will begin and end in Texas 0
- The key to recruiting Myles Turner: a good psychology department? 0
- Green Bay will retain head coach Brian Wardle 2
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 5
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ (5)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (4)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Bill Self, redshirts, and the Power of Andrew Wiggins (4)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?