Dec 25, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Seton Hall freshman center had finally started to make an impact with the Pirates.
In his first start of the season, Johnson finished with 11 points and eight boards against Longwood on Wednesday. While he’s only averaging seven minutes per game this season, Johnson’s value was increased with the injuries to Patrick Auda and Aaron Geramipoor.
But Johnson got hurt as SHU whooped up on LIU-Brooklyn, and on Monday, it was announced that he would miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.
SHU is 10-2 on the season, but their front court depth is now non-existent.
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)
- Wisconsin guard George Marshall seeking transfer (2)