Jan 3, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Reggie Bullock sat out North Carolina’s win over UNLV on Saturday with a concussion, and according to a report from ESPN’s Robbi Pickeral, he hasn’t yet been cleared to return to action.
Bullock has been able to do more in practice since sustaining the injury, but if UNC’s ACC opener was tonight instead of Sunday night, Bullock would not be playing.
PJ Hairston started in his place on Saturday, finishing with 15 points, four steals and four boards. Bullock averages 13.1 points and 5.7 boards and is shooting 47.5% from three.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 4
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)