Jan 3, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Reggie Bullock sat out North Carolina’s win over UNLV on Saturday with a concussion, and according to a report from ESPN’s Robbi Pickeral, he hasn’t yet been cleared to return to action.
Bullock has been able to do more in practice since sustaining the injury, but if UNC’s ACC opener was tonight instead of Sunday night, Bullock would not be playing.
PJ Hairston started in his place on Saturday, finishing with 15 points, four steals and four boards. Bullock averages 13.1 points and 5.7 boards and is shooting 47.5% from three.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 2
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (3)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte