Jan 3, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Reggie Bullock sat out North Carolina’s win over UNLV on Saturday with a concussion, and according to a report from ESPN’s Robbi Pickeral, he hasn’t yet been cleared to return to action.
Bullock has been able to do more in practice since sustaining the injury, but if UNC’s ACC opener was tonight instead of Sunday night, Bullock would not be playing.
PJ Hairston started in his place on Saturday, finishing with 15 points, four steals and four boards. Bullock averages 13.1 points and 5.7 boards and is shooting 47.5% from three.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)