Jan 3, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Reggie Bullock sat out North Carolina’s win over UNLV on Saturday with a concussion, and according to a report from ESPN’s Robbi Pickeral, he hasn’t yet been cleared to return to action.
Bullock has been able to do more in practice since sustaining the injury, but if UNC’s ACC opener was tonight instead of Sunday night, Bullock would not be playing.
PJ Hairston started in his place on Saturday, finishing with 15 points, four steals and four boards. Bullock averages 13.1 points and 5.7 boards and is shooting 47.5% from three.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)