Jan 3, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Reggie Bullock sat out North Carolina’s win over UNLV on Saturday with a concussion, and according to a report from ESPN’s Robbi Pickeral, he hasn’t yet been cleared to return to action.
Bullock has been able to do more in practice since sustaining the injury, but if UNC’s ACC opener was tonight instead of Sunday night, Bullock would not be playing.
PJ Hairston started in his place on Saturday, finishing with 15 points, four steals and four boards. Bullock averages 13.1 points and 5.7 boards and is shooting 47.5% from three.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 0
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 7
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 35
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Ben Howland to become the next Mississippi State head coach 6
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (35)
- You Make The Call: Did No. 11 UCLA beat No. 6 SMU on a goaltend or a blown call? (VIDEO) (32)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- R.J. Hunter, No. 14 Georgia State beat No. 3 Baylor in final seconds (VIDEO) (16)