Jan 3, 2013, 5:42 PM EST
The two most exciting plays in college hoops: a buzzer-beating game-winner and a gorgeous pass leading to an emphatic dunk.
This is pretty much inarguable, right?
What could make it better?
In the immortal words of Joey Tribbiani, “put your hands together“:
That’s Ball State point guard Jesse Berry dribbling the length of the court through Norfolk State’s defense before finding Majok Majok open under the rim for the two-handed, walk-off flush.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 0
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)