Jan 9, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
Episode five of the College Basketball podcast is here, just in time for regular season conference play.
Host Troy Machir is joined by Rob Dauster, the Head Writer and Editorial Manager at College Basketball Talk, to discuss the log-jams that are taking place towards the top of the power conferences.
Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Georgetown are fighting for the spot directly behind Syracuse and Louisville. Minnesota, Michigan State, Ohio State and Illinois or trying to chase down Michigan and Indiana. Out west, UCLA is starting to improve and could make a run at Arizona’s top spot. Finally, the Atlantic-10 will provide arguably the most entertaining regular season in the country.
So if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile-Friendly Link:CBT Podcast Episode-5
Remember, the CBT Podcast is now available on iTunes. Also, if you have any questions you want featured on upcoming podcasts, tweet them to @CBTonNBC
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)