Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
Preseason CAA favorite Drexel is now 1-3 in league play, after dropping a road trip to Harrisonburg, VA. The James Madison Dukes laid a 51-43 setback on the Dragons and moved to 3-1 in the Colonial. That puts them in odd company in the above .500 club, alongside Towson and Hofstra, two teams picked to finish in the lower echeons of the league.
Delaware recovered from a 5-8 start to go 3-0 in the league standings, but Northeastern takes the cake, with four wins and no losses thus far.
For now, 3-1 puts Madison in the hunt for the league title. Let’s see how they made it happen against Bruiser Flint’s nominally more talented squad.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)