Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
Preseason CAA favorite Drexel is now 1-3 in league play, after dropping a road trip to Harrisonburg, VA. The James Madison Dukes laid a 51-43 setback on the Dragons and moved to 3-1 in the Colonial. That puts them in odd company in the above .500 club, alongside Towson and Hofstra, two teams picked to finish in the lower echeons of the league.
Delaware recovered from a 5-8 start to go 3-0 in the league standings, but Northeastern takes the cake, with four wins and no losses thus far.
For now, 3-1 puts Madison in the hunt for the league title. Let’s see how they made it happen against Bruiser Flint’s nominally more talented squad.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)