Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
Preseason CAA favorite Drexel is now 1-3 in league play, after dropping a road trip to Harrisonburg, VA. The James Madison Dukes laid a 51-43 setback on the Dragons and moved to 3-1 in the Colonial. That puts them in odd company in the above .500 club, alongside Towson and Hofstra, two teams picked to finish in the lower echeons of the league.
Delaware recovered from a 5-8 start to go 3-0 in the league standings, but Northeastern takes the cake, with four wins and no losses thus far.
For now, 3-1 puts Madison in the hunt for the league title. Let’s see how they made it happen against Bruiser Flint’s nominally more talented squad.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)