Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
Preseason CAA favorite Drexel is now 1-3 in league play, after dropping a road trip to Harrisonburg, VA. The James Madison Dukes laid a 51-43 setback on the Dragons and moved to 3-1 in the Colonial. That puts them in odd company in the above .500 club, alongside Towson and Hofstra, two teams picked to finish in the lower echeons of the league.
Delaware recovered from a 5-8 start to go 3-0 in the league standings, but Northeastern takes the cake, with four wins and no losses thus far.
For now, 3-1 puts Madison in the hunt for the league title. Let’s see how they made it happen against Bruiser Flint’s nominally more talented squad.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Len Bias among inductees in Maryland’s 2014 Athletics Hall of Fame class (2)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)