Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM EST
Preseason CAA favorite Drexel is now 1-3 in league play, after dropping a road trip to Harrisonburg, VA. The James Madison Dukes laid a 51-43 setback on the Dragons and moved to 3-1 in the Colonial. That puts them in odd company in the above .500 club, alongside Towson and Hofstra, two teams picked to finish in the lower echeons of the league.
Delaware recovered from a 5-8 start to go 3-0 in the league standings, but Northeastern takes the cake, with four wins and no losses thus far.
For now, 3-1 puts Madison in the hunt for the league title. Let’s see how they made it happen against Bruiser Flint’s nominally more talented squad.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)