Jan 12, 2013, 11:05 PM EST
Preseason CAA favorite Drexel is now 1-3 in league play, after dropping a road trip to Harrisonburg, VA. The James Madison Dukes laid a 51-43 setback on the Dragons and moved to 3-1 in the Colonial. That puts them in odd company in the above .500 club, alongside Towson and Hofstra, two teams picked to finish in the lower echeons of the league.
Delaware recovered from a 5-8 start to go 3-0 in the league standings, but Northeastern takes the cake, with four wins and no losses thus far.
For now, 3-1 puts Madison in the hunt for the league title. Let’s see how they made it happen against Bruiser Flint’s nominally more talented squad.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Texas hangs on to beat No. 14 North Carolina in Chapel Hill 1
- The Chase for 180: Nic Moore’s hot start 0
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season 6
- Memphis loss shouldn’t feed narrative about Josh Pastner, big games 0
- Casey Prather’s star turn a boon for Florida 1
- Report: Former North Carolina guard Will Graves arrested on drug charges at home owned by head coach Roy Williams (20)
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- WATCH: Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson unloads in press conference (8)
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season (6)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (5)