Jan 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
Butler’s gotten their Atlantic 10 tenure started off the right way.
After winning at St. Joe’s this week, the Bulldogs went into Dayton Arena and knocked off the Flyers 79-73 on Saturday afternoon. Making the win all the more impressive is the fact that they played the majority of the game without Rotnei Clarke, who had a scary fall in the first half and was taken off the court on a stretcher.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)