Jan 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
Butler’s gotten their Atlantic 10 tenure started off the right way.
After winning at St. Joe’s this week, the Bulldogs went into Dayton Arena and knocked off the Flyers 79-73 on Saturday afternoon. Making the win all the more impressive is the fact that they played the majority of the game without Rotnei Clarke, who had a scary fall in the first half and was taken off the court on a stretcher.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 0
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)