Jan 12, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
Butler’s gotten their Atlantic 10 tenure started off the right way.
After winning at St. Joe’s this week, the Bulldogs went into Dayton Arena and knocked off the Flyers 79-73 on Saturday afternoon. Making the win all the more impressive is the fact that they played the majority of the game without Rotnei Clarke, who had a scary fall in the first half and was taken off the court on a stretcher.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)