Jan 13, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Cal State Fullerton senior Kwame Vaughn was just 2-of-11 from the floor Saturday against UC Riverside, but one of those two shots won his team the game.
With under 10 seconds remaining, Vaughn took control near mid-court, dribbled down the left side of the lane, stepped back, and hit a fallaway jumper at the buzzer to give the Titans a 71-69 victory.
Watch it here:
Photo Credit: Cal State Fullerton Athletics
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)