Jan 13, 2013, 11:59 PM EDT
On Sunday afternoon, Morehead State head coach Sean Woods was admitted to the hospital.
Officials with Morehead State University say the school’s basketball coach and former UK player, Sean Woods, was admitted to the hospital after he said he was feeling dizzy and was taken as a precaution.
We’re told it could be in connection with high blood pressure.
That said, “not serious”, “hospital” and “high-blood pressure” are rarely found in the same sentence. Hopefully, Woods will be just fine. But color me shocked that this guy has high-blood pressure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 0
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)