Jan 13, 2013, 11:59 PM EDT
On Sunday afternoon, Morehead State head coach Sean Woods was admitted to the hospital.
Officials with Morehead State University say the school’s basketball coach and former UK player, Sean Woods, was admitted to the hospital after he said he was feeling dizzy and was taken as a precaution.
We’re told it could be in connection with high blood pressure.
That said, “not serious”, “hospital” and “high-blood pressure” are rarely found in the same sentence. Hopefully, Woods will be just fine. But color me shocked that this guy has high-blood pressure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)