Jan 13, 2013, 11:59 PM EDT
On Sunday afternoon, Morehead State head coach Sean Woods was admitted to the hospital.
Officials with Morehead State University say the school’s basketball coach and former UK player, Sean Woods, was admitted to the hospital after he said he was feeling dizzy and was taken as a precaution.
We’re told it could be in connection with high blood pressure.
That said, “not serious”, “hospital” and “high-blood pressure” are rarely found in the same sentence. Hopefully, Woods will be just fine. But color me shocked that this guy has high-blood pressure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)