Jan 13, 2013, 11:59 PM EDT
On Sunday afternoon, Morehead State head coach Sean Woods was admitted to the hospital.
Officials with Morehead State University say the school’s basketball coach and former UK player, Sean Woods, was admitted to the hospital after he said he was feeling dizzy and was taken as a precaution.
We’re told it could be in connection with high blood pressure.
That said, “not serious”, “hospital” and “high-blood pressure” are rarely found in the same sentence. Hopefully, Woods will be just fine. But color me shocked that this guy has high-blood pressure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Report: Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 0
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 0
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 12
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 79
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (79)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)