Jan 13, 2013, 11:59 PM EDT
On Sunday afternoon, Morehead State head coach Sean Woods was admitted to the hospital.
Officials with Morehead State University say the school’s basketball coach and former UK player, Sean Woods, was admitted to the hospital after he said he was feeling dizzy and was taken as a precaution.
We’re told it could be in connection with high blood pressure.
That said, “not serious”, “hospital” and “high-blood pressure” are rarely found in the same sentence. Hopefully, Woods will be just fine. But color me shocked that this guy has high-blood pressure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Seventh Woods down to three schools, sets official visits (3)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (3)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)