Jan 14, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
Boise State will nearly be back to full strength on Wednesday when they host New Mexico.
Last week, when the Broncos traveled to Wyoming to take on the Cowboys, they did it without four players, including their top two reserves and leading scorer Derrick Marks.
The Broncos still managed to win that game, however, and now they’ll be getting three of those four players back on the floor. Marks will return Wednesday, as will Mikey Thompson and Darrious Hamilton. Kenny Buckner will miss another two games.
The quartet was suspended for the dreaded violation of team rules.
“It was one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make,” head coach Leon Rice told the Idaho Statesman after the Wyoming game, in reference to the suspensions. “We have a young team and we’re building a program, so one game is not as important as the future of our program. We don’t compromise on not doing it right.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)