Jan 19, 2013, 7:12 PM EST
Despite not having Laurence Bowers in the lineup, the game between Missouri and Florida was billed as one of the marquee match-ups on a loaded Saturday of college hoops.
Unfortunately, the Florida Gators had other plans, and turned the game into a rout, beating the Tigers 83-52.
Billy Donovan has never been one to draw attention to himself, and despite winning the 400th game as head coach of the Gators, he went about his business as you expect from a coach whose team just defeated a conference opponent by 31 points.
Patric Young had other plans.
What starts as your typical post-game locker room speech turns into quite possibly the first-ever documented locker room GATORADE SHOWER!!!
Young finished with nine points an eight rebounds, but his best move came after the game was long finished.
Coach Donovan gets his 400th win and we get a Gatorade bath, something rarely seen in college hoops.
And for this, Patric Young gets my “Player of the Game” vote.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)