Jan 19, 2013, 7:12 PM EDT
Despite not having Laurence Bowers in the lineup, the game between Missouri and Florida was billed as one of the marquee match-ups on a loaded Saturday of college hoops.
Unfortunately, the Florida Gators had other plans, and turned the game into a rout, beating the Tigers 83-52.
Billy Donovan has never been one to draw attention to himself, and despite winning the 400th game as head coach of the Gators, he went about his business as you expect from a coach whose team just defeated a conference opponent by 31 points.
Patric Young had other plans.
What starts as your typical post-game locker room speech turns into quite possibly the first-ever documented locker room GATORADE SHOWER!!!
Young finished with nine points an eight rebounds, but his best move came after the game was long finished.
Coach Donovan gets his 400th win and we get a Gatorade bath, something rarely seen in college hoops.
And for this, Patric Young gets my “Player of the Game” vote.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)