Jan 19, 2013, 5:22 PM EDT
On a day featuring a loaded slate of college basketball action, the first highlight of the day comes from a game you probably didn’t know was going on.
Bradley guard Walt Lemon Jr. drove the entire length of the floor with 4.3 seconds remaining and hit a running 3-pointer off the glass to give the Braves their fourth conference win of the season.
The game-winning shot helped fend off a furious Missouri State comeback. The Bears trailed by 15 points at the half and spent the game’s final 20 minutes chipping away at the lead.
But unfortunately, their efforts were for naught.
Lemon Jr. finished with a game-high 20 points, but none more important than the final three.
(Photo courtesy of Bradley Athletics)
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)