Jan 20, 2013, 6:46 PM EDT
There wasn’t much suspense in No. 10 Florida’s 83-52 win over No. 17 Missouri on Saturday afternoon, as Erik Murphy led four players in double figures with 15 points and the Gators served notice that they’re the team to beat in the SEC.
But there was some action in the student section, as the Rowdy Reptiles, cheerleaders and Dazzlers (that’s the dance team) pulled out the flash mob routine during a first half media timeout.
The win was Billy Donovan’s 400th at the school, and given the way the Gators have played of late they’re bound to rack up a few more before the end of the season.
Could we see more synchronized dancing from the Rowdy Reptiles in the near future? Maybe.
Video credit: GatorZone
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 4
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)