Jan 20, 2013, 6:46 PM EDT
There wasn’t much suspense in No. 10 Florida’s 83-52 win over No. 17 Missouri on Saturday afternoon, as Erik Murphy led four players in double figures with 15 points and the Gators served notice that they’re the team to beat in the SEC.
But there was some action in the student section, as the Rowdy Reptiles, cheerleaders and Dazzlers (that’s the dance team) pulled out the flash mob routine during a first half media timeout.
The win was Billy Donovan’s 400th at the school, and given the way the Gators have played of late they’re bound to rack up a few more before the end of the season.
Could we see more synchronized dancing from the Rowdy Reptiles in the near future? Maybe.
Video credit: GatorZone
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)