Jan 20, 2013, 6:46 PM EST
There wasn’t much suspense in No. 10 Florida’s 83-52 win over No. 17 Missouri on Saturday afternoon, as Erik Murphy led four players in double figures with 15 points and the Gators served notice that they’re the team to beat in the SEC.
But there was some action in the student section, as the Rowdy Reptiles, cheerleaders and Dazzlers (that’s the dance team) pulled out the flash mob routine during a first half media timeout.
The win was Billy Donovan’s 400th at the school, and given the way the Gators have played of late they’re bound to rack up a few more before the end of the season.
Could we see more synchronized dancing from the Rowdy Reptiles in the near future? Maybe.
Video credit: GatorZone
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)