Jan 20, 2013, 6:46 PM EST
There wasn’t much suspense in No. 10 Florida’s 83-52 win over No. 17 Missouri on Saturday afternoon, as Erik Murphy led four players in double figures with 15 points and the Gators served notice that they’re the team to beat in the SEC.
But there was some action in the student section, as the Rowdy Reptiles, cheerleaders and Dazzlers (that’s the dance team) pulled out the flash mob routine during a first half media timeout.
The win was Billy Donovan’s 400th at the school, and given the way the Gators have played of late they’re bound to rack up a few more before the end of the season.
Could we see more synchronized dancing from the Rowdy Reptiles in the near future? Maybe.
Video credit: GatorZone
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)