Jan 20, 2013, 6:46 PM EDT
There wasn’t much suspense in No. 10 Florida’s 83-52 win over No. 17 Missouri on Saturday afternoon, as Erik Murphy led four players in double figures with 15 points and the Gators served notice that they’re the team to beat in the SEC.
But there was some action in the student section, as the Rowdy Reptiles, cheerleaders and Dazzlers (that’s the dance team) pulled out the flash mob routine during a first half media timeout.
The win was Billy Donovan’s 400th at the school, and given the way the Gators have played of late they’re bound to rack up a few more before the end of the season.
Could we see more synchronized dancing from the Rowdy Reptiles in the near future? Maybe.
Video credit: GatorZone
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)