Jan 25, 2013, 12:13 AM EDT
For the third time in the last two seasons, Michael Snaer hit a game-winning triple at the buzzer.
Before we go any further, here’s the video:
FSU was down by as much as 12 in the second half against Clemson, but they slowly chipped away thanks to 16 points from Kiel Turpin and 10 from Okaro White. Snaer and Devon Bookert, who hit the game-tying three Snaer assisted on with 44 seconds left, both had 11.
More importantly, this win keeps at-large hopes within reach for the Seminoles. They’re now 11-7 on the season and 3-2 in ACC play. Hopefully, they can start to build some momentum off of this shot.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)