Jan 25, 2013, 12:13 AM EDT
For the third time in the last two seasons, Michael Snaer hit a game-winning triple at the buzzer.
Before we go any further, here’s the video:
FSU was down by as much as 12 in the second half against Clemson, but they slowly chipped away thanks to 16 points from Kiel Turpin and 10 from Okaro White. Snaer and Devon Bookert, who hit the game-tying three Snaer assisted on with 44 seconds left, both had 11.
More importantly, this win keeps at-large hopes within reach for the Seminoles. They’re now 11-7 on the season and 3-2 in ACC play. Hopefully, they can start to build some momentum off of this shot.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)