Jan 25, 2013, 12:13 AM EDT
For the third time in the last two seasons, Michael Snaer hit a game-winning triple at the buzzer.
Before we go any further, here’s the video:
FSU was down by as much as 12 in the second half against Clemson, but they slowly chipped away thanks to 16 points from Kiel Turpin and 10 from Okaro White. Snaer and Devon Bookert, who hit the game-tying three Snaer assisted on with 44 seconds left, both had 11.
More importantly, this win keeps at-large hopes within reach for the Seminoles. They’re now 11-7 on the season and 3-2 in ACC play. Hopefully, they can start to build some momentum off of this shot.
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- Bracketology: Delaware, Manhattan, Wofford punch tickets 1
- 2014 SEC Tournament Preview: How will Kentucky, bubble teams fair? 1
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 1
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)