Jan 25, 2013, 12:13 AM EDT
For the third time in the last two seasons, Michael Snaer hit a game-winning triple at the buzzer.
Before we go any further, here’s the video:
FSU was down by as much as 12 in the second half against Clemson, but they slowly chipped away thanks to 16 points from Kiel Turpin and 10 from Okaro White. Snaer and Devon Bookert, who hit the game-tying three Snaer assisted on with 44 seconds left, both had 11.
More importantly, this win keeps at-large hopes within reach for the Seminoles. They’re now 11-7 on the season and 3-2 in ACC play. Hopefully, they can start to build some momentum off of this shot.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)