Jan 25, 2013, 12:13 AM EDT
For the third time in the last two seasons, Michael Snaer hit a game-winning triple at the buzzer.
Before we go any further, here’s the video:
FSU was down by as much as 12 in the second half against Clemson, but they slowly chipped away thanks to 16 points from Kiel Turpin and 10 from Okaro White. Snaer and Devon Bookert, who hit the game-tying three Snaer assisted on with 44 seconds left, both had 11.
More importantly, this win keeps at-large hopes within reach for the Seminoles. They’re now 11-7 on the season and 3-2 in ACC play. Hopefully, they can start to build some momentum off of this shot.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)