Jan 27, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
You want to know why Marshall Henderson is the most polarizing player in the country?
Because he can score 15 points on an off-night, hit the game-winning free throws in a game where Ole Miss can’t hit free throws and move the Rebels to 6-0 in the SEC with a 63-61 win over Auburn on a day where two top five teams and six top 25 teams lost and still manage to get everyone talking about something other than basketball.
After hitting those winning free throws, Henderson did what he does best: he went over to the student section, flashed his jersey at the crowd and let them know who won — just in case they couldn’t figure it out on their own — all while pounding on his own chest.
The moment itself was incredible.
But the GIF?
Jeff Borzello provided a great breakdown of it, so I’m not even going to bother trying to throw my hat into that ring.
But watch this a good 15-20 times and leave us a comment: who is your favorite Auburn student section member? Mine is the Robert Pattinson-looking bro in the grey shirt with the goofy smile.
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 0
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 1
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)