Jan 27, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
You want to know why Marshall Henderson is the most polarizing player in the country?
Because he can score 15 points on an off-night, hit the game-winning free throws in a game where Ole Miss can’t hit free throws and move the Rebels to 6-0 in the SEC with a 63-61 win over Auburn on a day where two top five teams and six top 25 teams lost and still manage to get everyone talking about something other than basketball.
After hitting those winning free throws, Henderson did what he does best: he went over to the student section, flashed his jersey at the crowd and let them know who won — just in case they couldn’t figure it out on their own — all while pounding on his own chest.
The moment itself was incredible.
But the GIF?
Jeff Borzello provided a great breakdown of it, so I’m not even going to bother trying to throw my hat into that ring.
But watch this a good 15-20 times and leave us a comment: who is your favorite Auburn student section member? Mine is the Robert Pattinson-looking bro in the grey shirt with the goofy smile.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)