Jan 27, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
You want to know why Marshall Henderson is the most polarizing player in the country?
Because he can score 15 points on an off-night, hit the game-winning free throws in a game where Ole Miss can’t hit free throws and move the Rebels to 6-0 in the SEC with a 63-61 win over Auburn on a day where two top five teams and six top 25 teams lost and still manage to get everyone talking about something other than basketball.
After hitting those winning free throws, Henderson did what he does best: he went over to the student section, flashed his jersey at the crowd and let them know who won — just in case they couldn’t figure it out on their own — all while pounding on his own chest.
The moment itself was incredible.
But the GIF?
Jeff Borzello provided a great breakdown of it, so I’m not even going to bother trying to throw my hat into that ring.
But watch this a good 15-20 times and leave us a comment: who is your favorite Auburn student section member? Mine is the Robert Pattinson-looking bro in the grey shirt with the goofy smile.
- 2014 Big Ten Tournament Preview: Can Michigan State turn things around? 0
- Bracketology: Gonzaga grabs WCC title, BYU waits 0
- 2014 Pac-12 Tournament Preview: No. 4 Arizona looks to cap dominant campaign 1
- 2014 Mountain West Tournament Preview: San Diego State, New Mexico clear favorites in Las Vegas 0
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)