Jan 27, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
You want to know why Marshall Henderson is the most polarizing player in the country?
Because he can score 15 points on an off-night, hit the game-winning free throws in a game where Ole Miss can’t hit free throws and move the Rebels to 6-0 in the SEC with a 63-61 win over Auburn on a day where two top five teams and six top 25 teams lost and still manage to get everyone talking about something other than basketball.
After hitting those winning free throws, Henderson did what he does best: he went over to the student section, flashed his jersey at the crowd and let them know who won — just in case they couldn’t figure it out on their own — all while pounding on his own chest.
The moment itself was incredible.
But the GIF?
Jeff Borzello provided a great breakdown of it, so I’m not even going to bother trying to throw my hat into that ring.
But watch this a good 15-20 times and leave us a comment: who is your favorite Auburn student section member? Mine is the Robert Pattinson-looking bro in the grey shirt with the goofy smile.
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin releases statement, asks for confederate flag removal (3)
- UCLA lands four-star center, second 2017 commitment (3)
- So what happened to the chair Bobby Knight threw in 1985? (3)
- Flooding from storm damages Denver’s practice floor (PHOTOS) (3)