Jan 27, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
You want to know why Marshall Henderson is the most polarizing player in the country?
Because he can score 15 points on an off-night, hit the game-winning free throws in a game where Ole Miss can’t hit free throws and move the Rebels to 6-0 in the SEC with a 63-61 win over Auburn on a day where two top five teams and six top 25 teams lost and still manage to get everyone talking about something other than basketball.
After hitting those winning free throws, Henderson did what he does best: he went over to the student section, flashed his jersey at the crowd and let them know who won — just in case they couldn’t figure it out on their own — all while pounding on his own chest.
The moment itself was incredible.
But the GIF?
Jeff Borzello provided a great breakdown of it, so I’m not even going to bother trying to throw my hat into that ring.
But watch this a good 15-20 times and leave us a comment: who is your favorite Auburn student section member? Mine is the Robert Pattinson-looking bro in the grey shirt with the goofy smile.
May 27, 2015, 11:27 PM EDT
It’s safe to say that Sherman is no fan of the NCAA.
May 27, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
The shot clock won’t have as much of an impact on offenses as lessening the physicality of the game.
May 27, 2015, 7:31 PM EDT
The 6-foot-11 center was originally expected to attend prep school before joining Memphis in 2016.
May 27, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
The 6-foot-6 southpaw showed off his arm, and was accurate in doing so.
May 27, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Matthews is the recruit everyone forgets about.
May 27, 2015, 1:32 PM EDT
That numbers is half what it was in 2015.
May 27, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
Self and his wife created the Assists Foundation.
May 27, 2015, 11:09 AM EDT
Reed broke a cop’s finger while resisting a shoplifting arrest.
May 27, 2015, 10:28 AM EDT
Miles is 47-49 in three years with Nebraska.
May 27, 2015, 9:27 AM EDT
This swing is ugly.
May 26, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
DeAndre Ayton finally got a chance to play this spring and delivered in a big way.
May 26, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
Point guard CJ Walker is focused on seven schools during the recruiting process.
May 26, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Four-star guard Maverick Rowan has a choice to make for his basketball future in the immediate future.
May 26, 2015, 6:15 PM EDT
Minnesota closed out its 2015 recruiting efforts with its second incoming transfer of the offseason.
May 26, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
The spring grassroots season is over and another spring EYBL season is complete.
May 26, 2015, 3:21 PM EDT
The schedule isn’t out yet, but each team now knows who they will play and where they will play them.
May 26, 2015, 2:01 PM EDT
RaShid Gaston averaged 15.5 points and 9.6 boards.
May 26, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
Shaqquan Aaron could never crack Rick Pitino’s rotation.
May 26, 2015, 12:42 PM EDT
The only people that would punish are the people that had nothing to do with the violations in the first place.
May 26, 2015, 10:54 AM EDT
Collins has Northwestern trending in the right direction.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (35)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)