Jan 28, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
It’s always something in Louisville.
As if their current three-game losing streak and descent from No. 1 to out of the top ten wasn’t bad enough, the Cardinals will now be forced to try and end that losing streak tonight without Wayne Blackshear or Kevin Ware:
Two University of Louisville men’s basketball players will not play in tonight’s game against Pittsburgh in the KFC Yum! Center.
Wayne Blackshear suffered a sprained right shoulder in practice on Sunday. The injury is expected to sideline him for a short period. Kevin Ware has been suspended indefinitely for an unspecified reason.
Louisville is only being paid a visit by the most physical team in the Big East in Pittsburgh. No big deal.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)