Jan 28, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
It’s always something in Louisville.
As if their current three-game losing streak and descent from No. 1 to out of the top ten wasn’t bad enough, the Cardinals will now be forced to try and end that losing streak tonight without Wayne Blackshear or Kevin Ware:
Two University of Louisville men’s basketball players will not play in tonight’s game against Pittsburgh in the KFC Yum! Center.
Wayne Blackshear suffered a sprained right shoulder in practice on Sunday. The injury is expected to sideline him for a short period. Kevin Ware has been suspended indefinitely for an unspecified reason.
Louisville is only being paid a visit by the most physical team in the Big East in Pittsburgh. No big deal.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)