Jan 28, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
It’s always something in Louisville.
As if their current three-game losing streak and descent from No. 1 to out of the top ten wasn’t bad enough, the Cardinals will now be forced to try and end that losing streak tonight without Wayne Blackshear or Kevin Ware:
Two University of Louisville men’s basketball players will not play in tonight’s game against Pittsburgh in the KFC Yum! Center.
Wayne Blackshear suffered a sprained right shoulder in practice on Sunday. The injury is expected to sideline him for a short period. Kevin Ware has been suspended indefinitely for an unspecified reason.
Louisville is only being paid a visit by the most physical team in the Big East in Pittsburgh. No big deal.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)