Jan 28, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
It’s always something in Louisville.
As if their current three-game losing streak and descent from No. 1 to out of the top ten wasn’t bad enough, the Cardinals will now be forced to try and end that losing streak tonight without Wayne Blackshear or Kevin Ware:
Two University of Louisville men’s basketball players will not play in tonight’s game against Pittsburgh in the KFC Yum! Center.
Wayne Blackshear suffered a sprained right shoulder in practice on Sunday. The injury is expected to sideline him for a short period. Kevin Ware has been suspended indefinitely for an unspecified reason.
Louisville is only being paid a visit by the most physical team in the Big East in Pittsburgh. No big deal.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)