Jan 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Breath easier, Marquette fans. It’s safe to go back into the Bradley Center.
The infamous bat that terrorized fans, players, officials and coaches on Saturday in the Golden Eagles’ win over Providence, has been captured and released into the wild. The epic feat of heroism occurred on Monday morning, prior to Marquette’s game against South Florida tonight.
You have nothing to fear now, either, Bulls fans who made the trip to Milwaukee.
Marquette Deputy Athletic Director Mike Broeker broke the news via Twitter. Setting tons of hearts at rest.
You couldn’t get away with it forever, Bradley Center Bat — which also has it’s own Twitter account . And now you’ve been thwarted.
Chalk one up for the good guys.
I’m not going to lie though, I was laughing so hard at Ed Cooley hiding behind an assistant to get away from that thing.
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)