Jan 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Breath easier, Marquette fans. It’s safe to go back into the Bradley Center.
The infamous bat that terrorized fans, players, officials and coaches on Saturday in the Golden Eagles’ win over Providence, has been captured and released into the wild. The epic feat of heroism occurred on Monday morning, prior to Marquette’s game against South Florida tonight.
You have nothing to fear now, either, Bulls fans who made the trip to Milwaukee.
Marquette Deputy Athletic Director Mike Broeker broke the news via Twitter. Setting tons of hearts at rest.
You couldn’t get away with it forever, Bradley Center Bat — which also has it’s own Twitter account . And now you’ve been thwarted.
Chalk one up for the good guys.
I’m not going to lie though, I was laughing so hard at Ed Cooley hiding behind an assistant to get away from that thing.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)