Jan 30, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Episode 8 of the CBT Podcast is here.
College Basketball Talk writer Daniel Martin joins host Troy Machir to discuss the controversial sharpshooting superstar and his place in the game. Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson has become the game’s most entertaining villain, and despite the Rebels’ first SEC loss of the season, Henderson’s colorful character was on display.
Many people have pegged this season as “a down year” and that college hoops is in a bad place. But with guys like Marshall Henderson causing a stir, not all is lost.
Daniel and Troy also discuss the Coach of the Year race. It’s difficult to project which coach has done the best job because much of a coach’s success is predicated on how he does in March. Nonetheless, there are a handful of coaches who deserve recognition for their efforts.
Finally, Daniel does the lightning round, answering five quick questions on a multitude of subjects.
So if you’re ready for the best 30 minutes in college basketball, click “play” or open the link below and let’s get things started.
Mobile-Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 8
Remember, the CBT Podcast is now available on iTunes. Also, if you have any questions you want featured on upcoming podcasts, tweet them to @CBTonNBC
What did you think about the podcast? Have a question you want featured on the next episode? Have suggestions about the format? Let Troy Machir know by contacting him on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)