Jan 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Frank Haith confirmed a report through a team spokesman that Laurence Bowers will be back in the lineup for Missouri tonight.
Bowers suffered an MCL sprain earlier this month and has missed the past five games. Missouri has gone 3-2 during that stretch, including embarrassing losses to Ole Miss and Florida and a close win over South Carolina at home.
Bowers was averaging 16.8 points and 7.0 boards before the injury.
The Tigers will face LSU tonight.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)