Jan 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Frank Haith confirmed a report through a team spokesman that Laurence Bowers will be back in the lineup for Missouri tonight.
Bowers suffered an MCL sprain earlier this month and has missed the past five games. Missouri has gone 3-2 during that stretch, including embarrassing losses to Ole Miss and Florida and a close win over South Carolina at home.
Bowers was averaging 16.8 points and 7.0 boards before the injury.
The Tigers will face LSU tonight.
- UCLA has a lot to learn if they are going to be a contender in the Pac-12 0
- Rasheed Sulaimon climbs out of the doghouse in No. 8 Duke’s 80-63 win 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who will be the next undefeated team to lose? 2
- Texas hangs on to beat No. 14 North Carolina in Chapel Hill 4
- The Chase for 180: Nic Moore’s hot start 0
- Report: Former North Carolina guard Will Graves arrested on drug charges at home owned by head coach Roy Williams (20)
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- WATCH: Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson unloads in press conference (9)
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season (7)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (5)