Jan 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Frank Haith confirmed a report through a team spokesman that Laurence Bowers will be back in the lineup for Missouri tonight.
Bowers suffered an MCL sprain earlier this month and has missed the past five games. Missouri has gone 3-2 during that stretch, including embarrassing losses to Ole Miss and Florida and a close win over South Carolina at home.
Bowers was averaging 16.8 points and 7.0 boards before the injury.
The Tigers will face LSU tonight.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)