Jan 30, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Ohio’s scheduled game with Eastern Michigan has been cancelled due to the presence of a gunman on the campus.
This morning, there was a report of an armed robbery on campus. The campus was closed around noon when the gunman had yet to be apprehended, and around 2:00 p.m. ET, the university’s twitter feed sent out the following tweet:
— Ohio University (@ohiou) January 30, 2013
According to Jason Arkley of the Athens Messenger, a woman was robbed at gunpoint for five dollars.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)