Jan 30, 2013, 2:03 PM EST
Ohio’s scheduled game with Eastern Michigan has been cancelled due to the presence of a gunman on the campus.
This morning, there was a report of an armed robbery on campus. The campus was closed around noon when the gunman had yet to be apprehended, and around 2:00 p.m. ET, the university’s twitter feed sent out the following tweet:
— Ohio University (@ohiou) January 30, 2013
According to Jason Arkley of the Athens Messenger, a woman was robbed at gunpoint for five dollars.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 0
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 0
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)