Jan 30, 2013, 2:03 PM EDT
Ohio’s scheduled game with Eastern Michigan has been cancelled due to the presence of a gunman on the campus.
This morning, there was a report of an armed robbery on campus. The campus was closed around noon when the gunman had yet to be apprehended, and around 2:00 p.m. ET, the university’s twitter feed sent out the following tweet:
— Ohio University (@ohiou) January 30, 2013
According to Jason Arkley of the Athens Messenger, a woman was robbed at gunpoint for five dollars.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)