Jan 31, 2013, 10:44 PM EDT
Middle Tennessee State erased a 17 point halftime deficit on the road to beat Florida International 66-64, and they did it in exciting fashion: a buzzer-beating lob on an out-of-bounds play under the basket:
That’s 6-foot-8 junior Shawn Jones tipping in the game-winner.
And that bucket from Jones means that the Blue Raiders still have just one loss in league play and a chance to earn an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament should they miss out on the automatic bid from the Sun Belt.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)