Feb 4, 2013, 2:12 PM EST
The new top 25 polls have been released, and it should come as no surprise to anyone that Indiana has moved back into the top spot.
The Hoosiers received 58 of the 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, while geting 25 of the 31 votes in the Coaches Poll.
Every other first place vote went to Florida, which, if you believe us, was the right decision. The Gators finished second in both polls. Michigan dropped to No. 3 in both polls after their loss to Indiana on Saturday night.
In fact, the top seven is identical in the two polls, with Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Arizona sliding in behind the Wolverines.
Perhaps the most interesting part of the latest top 25 is that Missouri is still ranked. They are 20th in the Coaches poll and 21st in the AP, despite looking nothing like a top 25 team since before Laurence Bowers injured his knee.
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)