Feb 4, 2013, 2:12 PM EDT
The new top 25 polls have been released, and it should come as no surprise to anyone that Indiana has moved back into the top spot.
The Hoosiers received 58 of the 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, while geting 25 of the 31 votes in the Coaches Poll.
Every other first place vote went to Florida, which, if you believe us, was the right decision. The Gators finished second in both polls. Michigan dropped to No. 3 in both polls after their loss to Indiana on Saturday night.
In fact, the top seven is identical in the two polls, with Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Arizona sliding in behind the Wolverines.
Perhaps the most interesting part of the latest top 25 is that Missouri is still ranked. They are 20th in the Coaches poll and 21st in the AP, despite looking nothing like a top 25 team since before Laurence Bowers injured his knee.
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft (3)