Feb 4, 2013, 2:12 PM EDT
The new top 25 polls have been released, and it should come as no surprise to anyone that Indiana has moved back into the top spot.
The Hoosiers received 58 of the 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, while geting 25 of the 31 votes in the Coaches Poll.
Every other first place vote went to Florida, which, if you believe us, was the right decision. The Gators finished second in both polls. Michigan dropped to No. 3 in both polls after their loss to Indiana on Saturday night.
In fact, the top seven is identical in the two polls, with Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Arizona sliding in behind the Wolverines.
Perhaps the most interesting part of the latest top 25 is that Missouri is still ranked. They are 20th in the Coaches poll and 21st in the AP, despite looking nothing like a top 25 team since before Laurence Bowers injured his knee.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)