Feb 5, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
You guys remember this kid?
He’s a four-year old Syracuse fan that got some attention a few weeks back because, well, he’s a four-year old Syracuse fan that’s adorable and can rattle off the name of every player on the team like he’s introducing the starting lineup.
Well, on Monday night, as the Orange hosted No. 25 Notre Dame, that four-year old got a chance to actually introduce his favorite team:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Diamond Stone discusses his package deal, recent weight loss 0
- LeBron James Skills Academy Day 1 Recap: College players shine, LeBron joins high school campers 1
- Reebok Breakout Classic Day 1 Recap: Derryck Thornton outshines Diamond Stone, Skal Labissiere 0
- Senate Commerce Committee grills NCAA president Mark Emmert 0
- July Live Period Preview: The most notable events during the summer 0
- July Live Period Preview: Eight story lines to watch the next three weeks 0
- Seven programs with the most on the line during July’s live period 1
- Rashad McCants says he’s getting $310 million from UNC, NCAA (16)
- Rashad McCants says there was never a relationship between him and Roy Williams (AUDIO) (9)
- Report: Memphis football player attacked Dominic Woodson, advisor (5)
- Former NBA champion Robert Horry: ‘I hate AAU basketball’ (VIDEO) (3)
- Rick Brunson used Patrick Ewing’s name to deceive masseuse which led to his arrest (3)