Feb 5, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
You guys remember this kid?
He’s a four-year old Syracuse fan that got some attention a few weeks back because, well, he’s a four-year old Syracuse fan that’s adorable and can rattle off the name of every player on the team like he’s introducing the starting lineup.
Well, on Monday night, as the Orange hosted No. 25 Notre Dame, that four-year old got a chance to actually introduce his favorite team:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 4
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)