Feb 5, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
You guys remember this kid?
He’s a four-year old Syracuse fan that got some attention a few weeks back because, well, he’s a four-year old Syracuse fan that’s adorable and can rattle off the name of every player on the team like he’s introducing the starting lineup.
Well, on Monday night, as the Orange hosted No. 25 Notre Dame, that four-year old got a chance to actually introduce his favorite team:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)