Feb 6, 2013, 11:42 PM EDT
Toledo freshman Nathan Boothe had 13 points Wednesday night, but none were bigger than the three that gave his team the 65-64 victory over Miami (OH).
The Rockets trailed by two with 1.4 seconds remaining and had an in-bounds from under their own basket. Boothe caught a defender stepping in the wrong direction and flashed out to the left wing. The rest, they say, is history.
Oh, by the way, Boothe had been 0-of-4 from three-point range on the season before this shot. Watch below:
Video via Toledo Men’s Basketball
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1