Feb 6, 2013, 11:42 PM EDT
Toledo freshman Nathan Boothe had 13 points Wednesday night, but none were bigger than the three that gave his team the 65-64 victory over Miami (OH).
The Rockets trailed by two with 1.4 seconds remaining and had an in-bounds from under their own basket. Boothe caught a defender stepping in the wrong direction and flashed out to the left wing. The rest, they say, is history.
Oh, by the way, Boothe had been 0-of-4 from three-point range on the season before this shot. Watch below:
Video via Toledo Men’s Basketball
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0