Feb 6, 2013, 11:42 PM EST
Toledo freshman Nathan Boothe had 13 points Wednesday night, but none were bigger than the three that gave his team the 65-64 victory over Miami (OH).
The Rockets trailed by two with 1.4 seconds remaining and had an in-bounds from under their own basket. Boothe caught a defender stepping in the wrong direction and flashed out to the left wing. The rest, they say, is history.
Oh, by the way, Boothe had been 0-of-4 from three-point range on the season before this shot. Watch below:
Video via Toledo Men’s Basketball
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 1
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)