Feb 7, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
Auburn knocked off Alabama in the hoops version of the Iron Bowl on Wednesday night in a … (how can a put this nicely) … “hard-fought”, 49-37 win.
The victory was made extra special as in came in front of Cam Newton, aka the plight of my 2012 Fantasy Football existence:
Newton is taking classes at Auburn this semester to try and complete his sociology degree. He’s also apparently trying to make Auburn staffers that sit courtside go deaf.
Whatever the case may be, it looks like he is having a good time doing it.
And it’s also a more positive image than the last time we saw the Auburn student section.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)