Feb 7, 2013, 5:01 PM EDT
Auburn knocked off Alabama in the hoops version of the Iron Bowl on Wednesday night in a … (how can a put this nicely) … “hard-fought”, 49-37 win.
The victory was made extra special as in came in front of Cam Newton, aka the plight of my 2012 Fantasy Football existence:
Newton is taking classes at Auburn this semester to try and complete his sociology degree. He’s also apparently trying to make Auburn staffers that sit courtside go deaf.
Whatever the case may be, it looks like he is having a good time doing it.
And it’s also a more positive image than the last time we saw the Auburn student section.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)