Feb 7, 2013, 5:01 PM EST
Auburn knocked off Alabama in the hoops version of the Iron Bowl on Wednesday night in a … (how can a put this nicely) … “hard-fought”, 49-37 win.
The victory was made extra special as in came in front of Cam Newton, aka the plight of my 2012 Fantasy Football existence:
Newton is taking classes at Auburn this semester to try and complete his sociology degree. He’s also apparently trying to make Auburn staffers that sit courtside go deaf.
Whatever the case may be, it looks like he is having a good time doing it.
And it’s also a more positive image than the last time we saw the Auburn student section.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)