Feb 12, 2013, 1:47 PM EST
Until Marshall Henderson’s braggadocio was captured in a moment of internet brilliance, the defining GIF of the college basketball season was Ben McLemore, dancing his way through the Kansas locker room after the Jayhawks knocked off Ohio State in Columbus.
Well, on Monday night, McLemore struck again.
After scoring 30 points in an 83-62 win over in-state rival Kansas State to snap a three-game losing streak on national television on his birthday — not a bad night, eh? — McLemore gifted us all with another rendition of ‘The McLemore’, which was captured on video by the KU athletics staff:
I’m perfectly OK with this becoming a tradition, so long as every dance session is given to us in GIF form:
What do we have to do to get Bill Self to ‘McLemore’ on camera?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)