Feb 12, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
Until Marshall Henderson’s braggadocio was captured in a moment of internet brilliance, the defining GIF of the college basketball season was Ben McLemore, dancing his way through the Kansas locker room after the Jayhawks knocked off Ohio State in Columbus.
Well, on Monday night, McLemore struck again.
After scoring 30 points in an 83-62 win over in-state rival Kansas State to snap a three-game losing streak on national television on his birthday — not a bad night, eh? — McLemore gifted us all with another rendition of ‘The McLemore’, which was captured on video by the KU athletics staff:
I’m perfectly OK with this becoming a tradition, so long as every dance session is given to us in GIF form:
What do we have to do to get Bill Self to ‘McLemore’ on camera?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Looking Forward: The eight most intriguing coaching hires of 2015 0
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ 4
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 8
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 5
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 4
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 (8)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)
- Former Duke guard speaks publicly for first time since dismissal from team (5)