Feb 12, 2013, 1:47 PM EST
Until Marshall Henderson’s braggadocio was captured in a moment of internet brilliance, the defining GIF of the college basketball season was Ben McLemore, dancing his way through the Kansas locker room after the Jayhawks knocked off Ohio State in Columbus.
Well, on Monday night, McLemore struck again.
After scoring 30 points in an 83-62 win over in-state rival Kansas State to snap a three-game losing streak on national television on his birthday — not a bad night, eh? — McLemore gifted us all with another rendition of ‘The McLemore’, which was captured on video by the KU athletics staff:
I’m perfectly OK with this becoming a tradition, so long as every dance session is given to us in GIF form:
What do we have to do to get Bill Self to ‘McLemore’ on camera?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)