Feb 12, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
Until Marshall Henderson’s braggadocio was captured in a moment of internet brilliance, the defining GIF of the college basketball season was Ben McLemore, dancing his way through the Kansas locker room after the Jayhawks knocked off Ohio State in Columbus.
Well, on Monday night, McLemore struck again.
After scoring 30 points in an 83-62 win over in-state rival Kansas State to snap a three-game losing streak on national television on his birthday — not a bad night, eh? — McLemore gifted us all with another rendition of ‘The McLemore’, which was captured on video by the KU athletics staff:
I’m perfectly OK with this becoming a tradition, so long as every dance session is given to us in GIF form:
What do we have to do to get Bill Self to ‘McLemore’ on camera?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- New Mexico’s Craig Neal cuts hair for ‘Locks of Love’ (VIDEO) 0
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)