Feb 12, 2013, 1:47 PM EST
Until Marshall Henderson’s braggadocio was captured in a moment of internet brilliance, the defining GIF of the college basketball season was Ben McLemore, dancing his way through the Kansas locker room after the Jayhawks knocked off Ohio State in Columbus.
Well, on Monday night, McLemore struck again.
After scoring 30 points in an 83-62 win over in-state rival Kansas State to snap a three-game losing streak on national television on his birthday — not a bad night, eh? — McLemore gifted us all with another rendition of ‘The McLemore’, which was captured on video by the KU athletics staff:
I’m perfectly OK with this becoming a tradition, so long as every dance session is given to us in GIF form:
What do we have to do to get Bill Self to ‘McLemore’ on camera?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)