Feb 13, 2013, 10:21 AM EDT
Duke and North Carolina have one of the coolest traditions in college hoops.
Every year, the night before the first of their two head-to-head matchups, the team managers play.
With the Tar Heels and the Blue Devils squaring off tonight at Cameron Indoor Stadium, it meant that Tuesday night featured the managerial battle.
And, since it only makes sense with the way this season has gone, the game ended with a buzzer-beater.
And a court storm.
Oh, and there’s video:
Awesome. Here’s to hoping Duke-UNC can be half as exciting.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)