Feb 13, 2013, 10:21 AM EDT
Duke and North Carolina have one of the coolest traditions in college hoops.
Every year, the night before the first of their two head-to-head matchups, the team managers play.
With the Tar Heels and the Blue Devils squaring off tonight at Cameron Indoor Stadium, it meant that Tuesday night featured the managerial battle.
And, since it only makes sense with the way this season has gone, the game ended with a buzzer-beater.
And a court storm.
Oh, and there’s video:
Awesome. Here’s to hoping Duke-UNC can be half as exciting.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (71)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)